Personal Information Protection Policy
Aderans Co., Ltd., (hereafter, "the Company") recognizes the exploitability of personal information and the importance of safeguarding it, and knows it is a vital social obligation for any business to manage and use personal information carefully and appropriately.
To ensure peace of mind among clients and all who are somehow connected to the Company, management emphasizes respect for the Personal Information Protection Law as well as associated laws and ordinances and guidelines. In addition, the Company has in place a Personal Information Protection Policy, which underpins efforts to actively and continuously safeguard personal information. The components of this policy are described below.
1. When handling personal information, we will respect associated laws and accepted standards of conduct.
2. In collecting personal information, we will be clear about the purpose for which the information is gathered, and we will apply information or provide information to third parties only within stated parameters.
3. In accordance with legal provisions, we will ensure the accuracy of personal information and keep it up-to-date. We will respond appropriately to requests from clients to disclose, correct and/or delete information and to block use of or access to information.
4. We will devise reasonable security precautions and the necessary corrective measures to deal with such events as loss, destruction, tampering and leaks.
5. To protect personal information, we will execute training and awareness programs for directors, officers and all employees to ensure thorough respect for the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws, accepted standards of conduct and associated laws and ordinances, and guidelines.
Representative Director, Chairman and President,
Aderans Co., Ltd.